Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Visit With Dreams

After a visit to the Dreams Room at the Quiet Place where occasionally I post a dream and revisit it with milestones recording them as I go, I decided to share a milestone after posting it this morning. My milestone directly follows the picture I posted for entertainment value. hope you enjoy it!




Well, I found out that feeling safe and secure can't be found in a place. It's something that is found from within our hearts and our faith. Believing that you are loved and cared for in a way that no human could begin too, and that God is never going to stop loving you, feeling safe and secure gets much easier even in the most trying times. In fact it becomes secondary to other concerns. Funny enough when feeling a certain emotion begins to stop being the most important thing in your life, it begins to live within you. Kind of like people, play hard to get and you got em! LOL I still want for Dr. Dog and I to move into a house or duplex with a yard. But the reason for this now is more for Dr. Dogs sake than mine. He deserves a yard to spend an hour or two in if he chooses and room to stretch those long legs of his. Dogs weren't meant to spend every moment outside on leashes, they run much faster than we do and sometimes regardless of jogging, they yearn to stretch those legs in lightning fast bursts of energy. I really want him to experience that freedom. Bottom line however right now it's not in my earthly abilities so God will either make another miracle as he does daily when it's His will to do so, or in another year or so I'll get Dr. Dog that yard when things improve financially. Everything I have dreamt of in the last year has found a way to fruition and mostly through the good love of my God. I believe when it is his will and I indeed am willing to wait, it will happen. Often it seems the materialistic dreams we may have for ourselves are not worthy in image, their benefit is of purely physical in nature and a derivative of selfishness. Self-ness as opposed to self-greed is a healthy motivator, but self-greed is usually derived from a less healthy place inside ourselves and the result is almost always a negative outcome. So your dreams are yours dream on, regardless of the origin of our dreams if we keep an open mind and heart, we will grow and learn as we continue in our pursuits as long as we are willing to dream the most important of all dreams. To become a human who walks in balance and health effortlessly with his or her eyes and adoration on God. Someone who knows giving is the most exhilarating experience between two peps, and the endorphin pay out is seven times what you get when you receive. A human that loves his kind, those whom he has been appointed to look after, and nature earth herself. Is always willing to make choices within interactions that offer the most benefit and creation of positive ripples from there out no matter how much an annoyance the giving of that kind of time might have once been. Saying yes to others is so easily done and saves so much time on the immediate, but so often no one benefits and it does nothing more than create disharmony. It is all relative what the answer if it isn't a well thought out and considerate one. And to always make the effort to remember that through our labors comes our reward, a productive human is also generally a comfortable one as long as their desire for their own comfort doesn't grow out of healthy proportions and become a leading reason for their efforts. So I could keep rambling but I am now dreaming I have said all I need to say! LOL Good night, morning, oh shoot, have a great week world.

No comments:

Post a Comment