Friday, February 7, 2014

The art of my soul








It is said that artist create to express the pain in their soul. While I am not in total agreement with that statement, I do admit some of my best work was when I was in the most pain. But I think the focus should be the happiness that art brings. It is a visual message that whispers ever so quietly, "we may have never met, but this is my testament I cared about you". In that our lives and hearts as people will go on forever, as long as someone has us hanging on a wall--somewhere. Until the next post or I see you in eternity, remember.....(see quotation below)

Romans 12:9-13 

 Love must be without hypocrisy. Detest evil; cling to what is good. Show family affection to one another with brotherly love. Out do one another in showing honor. Do not lack diligence; be fervent in spirit; serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer. Share with the saints in their needs; pursue hospitality. (HCSB)


reference: "Bible Love Quotes""http://www.biblelovequotes.blogspot.com" 03/14/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment