Saturday, May 10, 2014

And now you know me



+GOOGLE, you always ask what's new and you always request that I share. This being the first time you have asked me as my pseudonym Amay Ryter, I will answer you with the excitement bubbling as if it were the first time.

I believe you know +ToniAlice Rusher? Well, it is I that does all of her writing and creative thinking. So you see we have spoken many times, you just didn't realize it was I. Deciding that the content writing, networking, tweeting, writing of emails, blogs, essays and outsourced articles, that I have done for Alice in the last 5 years does not keep me nearly as busy as I'd like to be I have chosen o create my own identity for branding and marketing my services as a content writer. To my good fortune Alice has been way to busy with her education, focus on sociological pursuits , and animal welfare to have time for creating multiple websites and public profiles.

In deed Google, it is to my credit many people consider her to be somewhat of a creative workhorse. Not knowing that I was the brains and talent behind her blogs, Your hope is your health, It's about living NOW, Knowingly Undecided, and the latest Speaking Thoughts Out Loud at http://speakingthoughtsoutloud.blogspot.com. I have done all the artwork, writing, and website customizations. Alice has appeared to her peers as a dedicated, talented, and versatile individual. It's no wonder she was hesitant to let me mention our business.  Finally, I was able to convince her allowing me to claim my achievements was the right thing to do. After all I will be here to represent her publicly. I assured her of my professional support trying to calm her nervousness about being exposed.  I will keep my word as a professional to protect her name and explain this just isn't her cup of tea.

Alice really is very busy and is very dedicated to her career pursuits and to rescuing and improving the lives of animals who need her so much. It has been a wonderful five years serving as her ghost writer and learning to express to the world the thoughts of another in the first person. But unlike Alice, I have never really been one to need social exposure and have loved the freedom of anonymity while enjoying active creative expression to a large audience. For good deal of which thanks go to you G+.

Okay, that covers the bulk of it for now Google. Thank you for asking ! It was great having the opportunity to introduce myself and get to know you better on a first person basis. Hopefully, we'll be seeing lots more of each other both in the first person and in many other forms as I now begin expanding my career. And no worries you'll still be hearing the voice of Alice as you have all along.










No comments:

Post a Comment